Contributors

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Left untitled intentionally :D

Today my friend made me listen to a very poetic song in my mother tongue and that reminded me of those good old days of my stint in poetry.. I still cherish my old poems..and here I go again ! An instant poem ;)


You smile
Through those hazel eyes
Your sweet nothing
Yet to reach my ear
I can wait
To see the twinkle
In your eyes
And the brighteness
Of your grin
One more time...
When you look
Into my eyes
I feel wings
On every heart beat baby..
I'll paint your smile
On clouds love
So sing with me
And smile..yes just smile
One more time ...



*bleh* and I refuse to think any further, Can't believe I really wrote that here! Feels like a teenager :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add Your Blog Blog Topsites
Promote Your Blog
Free Blog Directory
Blogs Blog Tools Allie Marie