Contributors

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Maybe I need a mold

I wonder how water flows so flexibly
I wonder how breeze touches us so kindly
When I think, I do not think in the words really
When I imagine I do not consider the future really
Though past or future do not control me now
I control no today nor myself
I realize my works can affect no future
Rather they define my nature now
If water can flow so flexibly
And wind be so kind
Why can't I try to be what is pleasing
When sorrow could bring happiness
I would rather feel its weight than flee away
When the faith plants its roots
Its the divine will can lead us through the dark
My dream is to be deserving for more mercy
To be close to His heart when I breathe on earth and thereafter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add Your Blog Blog Topsites
Promote Your Blog
Free Blog Directory
Blogs Blog Tools Allie Marie