Contributors

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Morning Blues.

I wake up with blurry eyes...I see the clock...7am...I cudnt gather much sleep last night..I slowly get up from my bed cursing every minute,every second and every millisecond of the clock...seems like I just slept for 10 seconds!I walk into the bathroom and absent-mindedly keep bumping around to get my toothbrush and p.....I then come out to find everyone happy cheerful and busy in their work.....I go and sit....until someone notices me (after a long 15 minutes)and then starts the quota of pulling cheeks...petting and pampering....Then finally they serve breakfast......as they say.....its always calm before a storm.....then starts a big fight between mom and me (the regulars)....and finally I storm into my room and bang the door heavily to show the degree of the temperature....and then finally mom somehow peruades me into eating that vibrant coloured breakfast...and then again I curse the person who invented that dish.Now I walk into my room,and log into facebook and look into cute guys' profiles (heights of over-exaggeration)...ok...here goes the confession.....just look out for notifications,listen to a couple of songs and I remember that I got exams......One more dose of curses for those refreshers......yawn......and then proceeds a "happening day".......Now for tackling Sin and Cos.....here I come......(forbidden finger pops up) (-_-)

1 comment:

Add Your Blog Blog Topsites
Promote Your Blog
Free Blog Directory
Blogs Blog Tools Allie Marie