Contributors

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A person , not a name

Hey you stranger
You knocked on my door and called my name
I saw the world in your light brown eyes
It seemed like you read the question on my face
You said some sweet nothing and paused.
Silence in your warm smile
Showed me the map of never land
I did not care to know where you wanted to go
I had a feeling you came to meet me
But I was apparently wrong.
Yes, I bore the name of your angel
You knew it, still you didn't listen to your soul
You left me when you remembered I am not the one
Leaving a void, so wide to grasp
Now there is a hole in my heart
And  I do not want to heal
For it feels right to live with a wound
With an empty look on my face

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add Your Blog Blog Topsites
Promote Your Blog
Free Blog Directory
Blogs Blog Tools Allie Marie