Contributors

Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm on that next shit now..

Another freakin day dawns...boy..had an exam.....blow me down..don't you dare ask "how'd it go?"..and yet if someone's interested out there,might as well come to me for new looks...."Boy..she's got claws...she almost ripped me apart"...oh wow!You'd be the hot sensation of the crowd....ain't ya lovin it?..nah...I is definetly not... (~_~)....as I try to get outta the trauma,comes my family lookin at me like the ones from "blackhole sun"....boy...like that wasn't enough for freakin me out.....then i say the truth and finish the quota of explanations,the expectancy rates...blah blah...you name it....I talk to sista over phone and I see that I crossed 2 hours......boy am I a freak.....and now comes the most dreaded part....SinCosTan.....that suddenly reminds me that "m on dat next shit now"....gimme a break....anyone out thr????aye vortex and tangent??????Vorgent????????aah.....the peace..... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add Your Blog Blog Topsites
Promote Your Blog
Free Blog Directory
Blogs Blog Tools Allie Marie