Contributors

Friday, October 8, 2010

Find your Love

God alone knows what's wrong with my freakin crazy mind.....aye....What does it want?When am excited for a long journey,it makes me sad for leaving things behind....and sometimes,living in one place is intolerable.....I ain't gonna sleep today......ok,I admit,I wont be able to sleep....Now that's some resolution...Not able to express the degree of boredom experienced by Sincos right now.....My math test was a total dynamite....It blew off with a bang....No butterflies flutterin will ruin my holidays.....I've read fashion magazines,the comics and....and... "A JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH".....a trillion times......and so far....I've successfully overcame a total 3 minutes of boredom.....My eyes seem to have given a deaf ear towards my mind......They are siding insomnia.....save me.....Vortex n tangent???????It's not peace today....... :'( c'mon Tantex......help me..... -_-.....sorry,Vortex n tangent.....The post is haywire today.... :)

3 comments:

Add Your Blog Blog Topsites
Promote Your Blog
Free Blog Directory
Blogs Blog Tools Allie Marie