Contributors

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Jolt

With the force that R15 saccade and scattered on the highway , after gliding along the slope with as high as that speed thought I just witnessed deaths of those riders. But thank goodness,I believe they didn't suffer much injury for yesterday at 8 PM road was surprisingly empty.All the while they were thrown up in the air, hit the ground and slided past me for about 5 metres, I stood where I was. Wide eyed.. I still remember the expressions on their faces . Had I not stepped on the footpath , I would have gotten crushed then and there when the bike came to a hault after hitting a car parked beside me..Since they got timely help, I just shook head and placed the earphones back while heading towards home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add Your Blog Blog Topsites
Promote Your Blog
Free Blog Directory
Blogs Blog Tools Allie Marie